The best Lab Facilities that will uplift your practical learning!
Lab facilities that help the students in improving their practical skills in their subjects. Labs with proper equipment and safety measures assisted by the experienced staff of Sasurie to ensure safety.
- This center has LCD and OHP projectors, slide projectors, and other equipment to aid the teaching-learning process.
- Under the guidance of a qualified Audio-Visual Technician, student teachers make use of the center for instructional training.
- A Psychology Laboratory is maintained by the college in which experiments in psychology are conducted as part of the B.Ed. Practical curriculum.
- The College has an ICT center that can accommodate 30 students at a time. The center is maintained by a qualified staff who also conducts theory and practical classes for the students. The center is available during and after class hours.
- Bio lab helps in providing the general knowledge of the basic principles of biological systems through a series of required practices and developing skills in the use of current methodology and investigation through laboratory courses.
The laboratory helps in the development of objective reasoning and thinking, skills of experimentation, observation, problem solving and scientific attitudes among the students. The aspiration of children to gain knowledge in science is growing high. Developing pupils with a scientific attitude is an art. These demands for a skilled science teacher, Science laboratory in colleges of education play a major role in developing such skilled science teachers.
- Providing safety measures
- Art of handling equipment’s
- Updating of current trends in science
- The Mathematics Laboratory is a place where anybody can experiment and explore Teaching and Learning material. It is a place where one can find a collection of games, puzzles, etc.
- The materials are meant to be used both by the Student Teacher on their own and with their Professors to explore the world of Mathematics, to discover, to learn, and to develop an interest in mathematics. The activities create interest among students or anybody who wants to explore and test some of their ideas, and beliefs about mathematics.